Wednesday 5 April 2017

Experimenting with motion

Experimenting with Motion


Motion is a new program recently added to the schools server which we thought would be a good idea to try out as it could be a possible option for creating our titles in our sequence. In class i tried out motion and it didn't take me that long to get to know where things were and how to use them. I found that Motions worked similarly to a program i personally use at home called Cinema 4D. Due to me having a lot more experience with using Cinema 4D i would have to say that it would be my first choice if i had to choose a program to create my titles on. However i would have no problem with using motion if that was my only option as i feel i have learned all the basics of it and wouldn't mind getting to know a bit more about it and use it to its full potential. When playing around with it i decided i would have a practice at making a title captioned ''4 DAYS'' as this is the name of our film. I was approaching it as if i was creating a poster for the film so this meant making the text look cool and possibly a bit creepy to match the genre of our film 

No comments:

Post a Comment